Challenge 3 Tourist Attractions

This post is about me writing about tourist attractions that you should visit in Canada.

• Niagara Falls
  • Rogers center
  • Air Canada center
  • Bass Pro shop
  • Chinatown
  • Art Gallery of Ontario
  • Calgary stampede
  • Yukon territories
  • Newfoundland
  • Chatham Ontario!

ms.wyatt student challenge now I am going to talk about Bass Pro shop. Bass Pro shop is all over the world it’s an outdoorsman shop. They sell ATVs dirt bikes UTVs and more. They sell hunting gear and fishing gear. It is probably the coolest shop I’ve ever been to other than hockey life. It’s a massive and they always have a fishing show there every year. And hunting show. So if you ever come to Canada to visit Bass Pro shop.

4 thoughts on “Challenge 3 Tourist Attractions

1. Great post Matt. I like how you organzied your places into a list to make it easier for your readers to look at. Good description of Bass Pro Shop. I’ve never heard of that place.

2. Pingback: Challenge 4 – Lots of choice | Well Done!

3. Hey Matt my name is Danielle. I have always wanted to go to Niagara Falls. My grandparents have been their twice and by the looks of the photos it looks so much fun. Did you see the guy type rope over Niagara Falls? I watched it on tv and it was so cool. Anyway check out my blog at dmr2017.edublogs.org
    Thanks:)